NOT FOR PROFIT SOLAR

Let’s Start With 15% Off for Any Nonprofit

Save Money

Serve Your Mission

We love solar and not for profits
  • Municipal & Government Entities

  • Churches & Synagogues

  • Faith-Based Organizations

  • Schools

  • Hospitals

  • Arts & Culture Facilities

  • Environmental Organizations

  • Veteran Organizations

  • Youth Organizations

  • Animal Shelters

  • Food Banks

  • Community Service Organizations

  • Transitional Housing

  • And other not for profit entities

Be Good. Do Good.

The Ripple Effect of Doing Good. That’s the driving force in everything we do, and why we love the business we’re in. Not-for-profit and tax-exempt organizations can usually greatly benefit from solar yet often are at a disadvantage due to lack of funding options. Since driving social and environmental impact are a core part of our triple bottom line philosophy, we have created a project funding solution especially for Not-for-profit organizations which starts with 15% off the system and then we assist in securing the remaining funding. So for us, it’s all about The Ripple Effect of Doing Good.

How Does it Work for Nonprofits?

Nonprofit funding options

Wayfare Energy takes all the guesswork out of solar and funding your system. We provide the full system design, economic analysis, and help structure the best funding solution for your not for profit or tax-exempt organization.

Not For Profit and Tax-Exempt Funding Structure

  • 15% Off is based on Wayfare’s ability to utilize tax credits that tax-exempt organizations cannot utilize, and converting those tax credits into a 15% discount on the net project cost.
  • Wayfare helps arrange the 85% net project cost through five possible funding options based on the preferences of the tax-exempt organization.

Six Steps to Solar

CONSULTATION
& ANALYSIS

Consultation
& Analysis

We work with you to determine your needs for the future, and design a customized system to meet your goals

FUNDING

Financing

Start by taking 15% off and fund the remaining 85% from 5 options.

DESIGN &
PERMITTING

Design &
Permitting

Our team produces your design and plans, and works with local agencies to expedite permitting

INSTALLATION

Installation

Wayfare’s professional, experienced team installs your equipment in just a few days

INSPECTION &
INTERCONNECTION

Inspection &
Interconnection

Wayfare coordinates your inspection and arranges utility connection

COMMISSIONING
& SERVICE

Commissioning
& Service

You are ready to start saving! We’ll always be a quick call away, should you need any troubleshooting

Solar Systems for Every Facility

Wayfare Energy Rooftop Solar

Rooftop Solar

Take advantage of your unused roof space to reduce your utility bills.
Wayfare Energy Ground Mounted Solar

Ground-Mounted Solar

For larger facilities with high energy use and limited roof space, a ground-mounted array frees you from dependence on grid power.
Wayfare Energy Parking Car Park

Carports & Canopies

Turn your parking lot into a power supply. Solar carports and canopies provide covered parking for your congregations, clients and employees, and powers your building with green energy.
One Tree Planted Reforestation Partner

Each kW installed = $10 donated = 10 trees planted

Wayfare Energy is proud to partner with One Tree Planted. Their model is simple: for every dollar donated, they plant one tree. Our model is just as simple: For every kilowatt we install, we donate $10 to One Tree Planted, and they plant 10 trees in your name. One Tree Planted works with vetted reforestation experts like the U.S. Forestry Service to replenish native tree species throughout the United States and Canada.

Be Good. Do Good.

Financing Options

Flexible financing puts savings within reach and qualifies you for a tax break on your next return. We have partnerships with multiple firms who specialize in solar financing to ensure you find the best deal.

Get a Free Consultation

  • By clicking GET A FREE CONSULTATION, I agree to be contacted at the number provided with more information or offers about Wayfare Energy products and services. This consent is not a condition of purchase.

Financing Options

Flexible financing puts savings within reach and qualifies you for a tax break on your next return. We have partnerships with multiple firms who specialize in solar financing to ensure you find the best deal.

Get a Free Consultation

  • By clicking GET A FREE CONSULTATION, I agree to be contacted at the number provided with more information or offers about Wayfare Energy products and services. This consent is not a condition of purchase.

PARTNERSHIPS
& CERTIFICATIONS

Better Business Bureau
Florida Solar Energy Industries Association
One Tree Planted
U.S. Green Building Council
YGrene Certified